Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quince Thief


To the person who stole all the Quince fruit off my tree two years in a row:

It was bad enough you stole all the fruit while I watched my mother dying. Now, once again, you have stolen all the fruit off of my tree this year as well. I was rather looking forward to preparing a lovely compote from the fruit. I am sorry you don't feel like paying $2 per fruit at the market for this delicacy. May Karma bite you in the ass and bite you hard for this evil deed of yours.

Next year, I will be ready for you. You shall reap the wrath of the warriors whose blood courses through my veins...

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

I love to eat fresh quinces. But, no, I wasn't the one who stole your quinces.

Is there also a pear in the picture?

Monday, November 05, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love quinces as well, which is why I was so looking forward to harvesting them from the tree.

I got the pic from Wiki. Sadly, I could not provide a picture since the quince were stolen.

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, November 05, 2007 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page