Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Performance Outfit?


Part of the fun of getting back into music is shopping for a performance outfit. Although I am dragging my feet a bit on the matter. Okay, maybe not dragging feet, but just trying to find the time.

Anyhow, being a soloist, I not only need to be the Diva of the stage, but I have to look it. Tame is not going to cut it. You have to sound good and be eye candy at the same time. Besides, if I look good on the stage, people are less likely to notice if I make a mistake, right? Of course, the venue always determines what outfits I decide to wear.

Anyhow, I am thinking of the above outfit. Skirt would be black. Probably long taffeta. Paired with a silk shawl for modesty. Jewelry? Probably black crystals.

What do you think? Too much? Feedback appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

It's sexy. That's all I can say as a man.

Thursday, December 20, 2007 3:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with an underbust version.

Friday, December 21, 2007 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Miz Minka said...

I love it. The silk shawl will set it off very nicely: still demure, but also sexy. Mistake? What mistake? That was an improvisation. ;) They'll never notice.

Monday, December 31, 2007 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page