Friday, December 07, 2007

Medical Rant

I am not a big fan of taking pills. Mostly if there are side effects.

However, I do as the good doctor tells me to do.

So, this week, I take my antibiotics like a good patient.

But I am a little miffed to find out that there is a discrepancy in what the pharmacist dispensed and what the doctor actually prescribed for me. I realize, after careful inspection, that I have been taking a DOUBLE dosage all this time. You see, I was prescribed 250mg pills, but was dispensed 500mg pills with the instructions for taking 250mg pills.

And I wonder why my tummy has not been feeling well???

Grumble....

On the upside, I probably don't have to worry about any more infection or sepsis setting in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page