Monday, April 21, 2008

I smell like what I consume?


I have to confess, that I do like the smell of green tea, gin & tonic, and waffle cone. But not enough to wear the fragrance.

Smelling like green tea or gin & tonic implies to me that one has spilled those substances on one's body or attire.

Smelling like waffle cone? All that is going to do is make me crave ice cream. And quite honestly, I do not want to do that considering that my last trip to the ice cream shop last week resulted in a portion of butter pecan ice cream in which I have no intention of disclosing the amount.

Besides, if I want to smell like those fragrances, I will just slather the genuine stuff on my body and not pay for something in a bottle. Although using genuine waffle cone could prove difficult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page