Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Meme

A while back I was tagged to do a meme by Dr Zeus. No, I did not forget, just was on the back burner for a while.

So here goes:
1) The rules for this meme are:
2) Link to the person that tagged you.
3) Post the rules on your blog.
4) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
5) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
6) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1- I detest green beans in any shape or disgused form. My mother used to try to make me eat them. She once told me that I could not leave the table until I finished all of my green beans and that she was going to sit at the table and make sure I ate them all. We both sat at that table for three hours. She gave up trying to get me to eat them after that.

2 - I have a bad habit of reading several books at once. Sometimes it takes me some time to get back to some of them and by then I have forgotten some of the details and have to start over.

3 – If I can get away with it, I eat dessert first. My rationale is that why not eat the thing that tastes best first.

4 – I love the smell and flavor of coconut, but I will not eat it in prepared foods. To me, it tastes like tough shredded paper. But flavor and smell are yummy.

5 – I have always (and still do) wanted to learn to play the harpsicord and piano.

6 – I am on a diet. I hate it. I hate not being able to eat the foods I love--especially those Hungarian desserts.


I am not going to tag anyone, play along if you like!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

Re: 2 - Well, now: I don't think there's anything wrong with reading more than one book at a time! Been doing it for years, to no ill effect that I can tell.

Re: 3 - One of the advantages of being an adult is that we can give ourselves permission to eat dessert first, and our parents can't stop us... Ha!

Re: 6 - In the words of the famous feline philosopher, Garfield:

Diet is "die" with a "t". ;)

Everything in moderation, I say, whether it be literary or culinary.

Saturday, May 03, 2008 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger AYDIN ÖRSTAN said...

I also read several books at once. I usually rotate the books I read weekly.

And I also like to eat dessert first. When I am on vacation, very often I eat just ice cream for lunch.

Monday, May 05, 2008 4:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page