Thursday, May 29, 2008

Salvation for the Skin



It seems like I got various bites last week. Photography has a price and usually it is my skin that pays that price. I am fond of wetland flora and so are things that like to bite me. Even going out in drier areas has plenty of biting things.

It is not at all unusual for me to come home with anywhere from 50-100 bites on me from various things. Although at the moment, I don't have that many bites on me, I am still suffering from the bites I endured from doing photography this past Saturday. What my current bites lack in quantity, they have more than made up in terms of quality of intensity.

Hence, I love IVAREST. Great stuff. Has been my dermal salvation. The main lovely ingredients are Calamine 14% W/W , Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2% W/W. It is the best stuff I have discovered OTC. As a result, I am able to sit at my desk and work on my dissertation and not be all itchy and scratchy--because, there are just some places it is impolite to scratch in public.

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Ivarest, eh? I have to remember to get one next time I am in a drug store.

Friday, May 30, 2008 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Aydin,

Yes, Ivarest is GREAT stuff. It is not just for poison ivy. It is awesome on bug bites. I am happy that I have never suffered from poison ivy, but sadly, I am pretty sensitive to a lot of bug bites--I swell up more than the average person. So Ivarest is the best stuff I have found.

Friday, May 30, 2008 3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page