Friday, August 15, 2008

Unique and Profound




You Are Disturbingly Profound



You're contemplative, thoughtful, and very intense.

Taking time to figure out the meaning of life is a priority for you.

Because you're so introspective, you often react in ways that surprise people.

No one can really understand how you are on the inside... and that disturbs them.



After a discussion with a friend of mine that I am perhaps one of the most unique people he has come across, I am not too surprised at the results of this blog quiz. Yes, I have a tendency to be misunderstood by some, but only because they don't take the time to really get to know me.

3 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

The usual problem with those tests is that they don't give you enough choices. I tried to take that test, but gave up, because for at least 2 questions my answer would have been "none of the above".

Friday, August 15, 2008 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Miz Minka said...

Nice food for thought on a Friday night! :)

I chose not to respond to the question to which my answer was "none of the above", and I actually agree with the results. But Aydin is right, there aren't enough choices in these types of tests. I categorize them as "superficial fun" and play from time to time anyway. My results were exactly the same as yours.

Regarding the last statement, No one can really understand how you are on the inside...and that disturbs them: I would also stipulate that no one can truly and completely understand how another person is on the inside. We only see glimpses, and only of that which others allow us to see.

I like a bit of mystery. It's what makes people so interesting.

Friday, August 15, 2008 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My particular peeve, though, is that any test result that modifies 'unique' is nonsense. Unique is signular, literally one of a kind. To be slightly unique is like being slightly pregnant.

But I'm glad you weren't profoundly disurbing.

Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page