Thursday, September 04, 2008

Making my mark in the world


(Picture of Porsche RS Spyder taken at the 2008 Mid-Ohio Le Mans Series)

Well, it would seem that I can't always hide behind my lens and be an introvert. It turns out that the Porsche Club of Ohio are using my photographs of the pictures I took of the Porsches. I got the following email today:

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU ARE NOW A PUBLISHED PHOTOGRAPHER!
DR.D

So, the Porsche owners of Ohio will be seeing my photographs with my name!

Cool, just cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz Minka said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, and "good eye"!!!! I hope this gives you a nice boost while you're slaving away over your dissertation.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Austria, too. Now, go and ask for some money for your shots and get the AF-S 2.8G 70-200mm. This lens will add nicely to your set and help you with your race-shots when you can get closer. It is quite nice for cats, too. Or get the AF-S VR 4.0G 200-400 mm. It is "only" $5000, but rather heavy.

Dr.T, former mentor

Sunday, September 21, 2008 4:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page