Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Phantom

Phantom:

Last night I took Phantom, my foster cat, to PetSmart to meet his prospective adoptive parents. Turns out he got adopted by them and is in his new home. Sure do love happy endings.

Although Phantom will be missed, I ended up taking two itty bitty kitties (9 weeks) home for the evening. They needed to be taken to the vet's in the morning and I was asked if I could do that since it was along my morning route. So I just had them for the evening. They have already been pre-adopted and will be going to their new homes as soon as they are properly vetted and recovered.

Turned out to be an enjoyable evening having two little kittens all to myself for the night. One had me worried because I almost ended up rolling over on it because somehow (don't know how) one of them made it up on the bed next to me. Having to report to a prosecuting attorney, who knows most of the judges in Lake County, that I flattened one of her rescue kittens would not have been a good thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Phantom got adopted by Santa?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Aydin,

Hee hee. No, Phantom did not get adopted by Santa. But he did ask Santa for a home when he sat on Santa's lap to get his picture taken for the "Santa Claws" photos.

Just goes to show you that Santa gave him his present after all.

Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page