Monday, October 13, 2008

More adventures with kittens

I have two adult cats of my own--wonderfully behaved cats. I also have two foster kittens that I am caring for as part of a rescue organization.

Those two kittens have managed to go through more cat toys in a few weeks then my own cats do in a few years!

This morning when I got out of the shower, I find what looks to be another detonation of a cat toy. Tiny little orange foam pieces in the hallway, in my bedroom, and even in the living room. I was trying to figure out what the little foam pieces used to be when I remembered Gumdrop was playing with an orange foam ball two days ago. I guess another one bites the dust.

Earlier this year, I remembered thinking that I have way too many cat toys for the cats. Looks like the foster kittens are solving that problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page