Friday, June 30, 2006

Weirdness

What Is This????



I just got my 4+ diopter lens for my AF Micro Nikkor 105mm lens and I have been having fun seeing what type of close-up capabilities it has for my photography.

Ok, maybe a little too much fun.

So, I pose to you, can you guess what this is????? Post your guesses in the comment section.

The lens is capable of even better and closer shots and I will post those types at a later point in time for your amusement!

Please click on photo for an even better close-up!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Honeybee said...

It looks like a face-on (hehe) shot of a man's nose, with stubble on the upper lip?

Tricky picture!

Friday, June 30, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I agree with honeybee--cool shot, LOL!

Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I have no idae other than that it has devinately seen a razor. :)

Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Katie J said...

Oh yuck - I think honeybee is right!

Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people pay good money for that sort of thing. Or to do that sort of thing. Of course, you have to associate with people in dirty trenchcoats and black sox.

Monday, July 03, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Anonymous, is this an offer?

Oh my! You are naughty!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page