Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging


Ah, how quickly Friday Cat Blogging sneaks up on me! And the cats are still uncooperative for my photography. Is a nice macro shot of one of my cats too much to ask?

So, here we have a picture of Rorschach sleeping in the rose garden. Should I let a sleeping cat be? Not when it comes to needing a picture of him for Friday Cat Blogging!

Rorschach is my oldest cat. He was a rescue and he was named after the famous Rorschach Ink Blot Test. In the future, I hope that I will have a picture that will better show off his "ink blots".

This picture was a challenge given the strong lighting late in the morning. It was taken with my digital point and shoot. I hope to get some nice macro shots with my DSLR of the cats, but right now they look at me like something out of the "Exorcist" when I approach with my camera. If I am lucky, the best I can do is one or two shots of them before they vaporize into the air.

Oh well, they can only protest for so long...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Cute cat. I love the paws too.

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page