Thursday, July 06, 2006

When NOT to take pictures...

Note to self: Do not even attempt macro photography while under the influence of alcohol.

I went to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens yesterday.

I sampled drinks that I did not realize contained alcohol (they were fruity and tasted good).

I went there on an empty stomach straight from the lab.

I have a low tolerance for alcohol.

I attempted to take macro shots with my digital SLR. Macro shots require a very steady hand (if not using a tripod) and good judgment. Note emphasis on judgment...

Need I say more????

3 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

If you drink, don't snap.

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

can we have some more "guess what the photo's of?" puzzles, at least? :)

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,
LOL.

Lucy,
I will post some more. I have a few ideas. I will need to convince some people to let me take those pictures. So give me time.

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page