Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Rant

I am somewhat of a private person and hence I don't post much of my private life on my blog. Sorry, but this is just my own comfort level.

This time, I think I make an exception though in the form of a rant.

I was dating someone a while back and we broke up. It happens.

While we were together, he bought me a bicycle. Nice gesture, nice gift.

After we broke up, I told him that I would like to have the bicycle. Reminded him through various emails that I would be taking the bicycle.

Finally picked up the bicycle.

Now ex-boyfriend is raving mad. Angry that I would want it and take it.

All because ex-boyfriend wanted to give my bicylcle to current girlfriend.

I do not understand. Isn't a gift just that; a gift?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

according to mans-law #3005 this is unacceptable behavior unless new girl friend is drop dead beutifull. In which case he should have stolen it back late at night.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page