Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Of Men and strength

What is it with some men who don't know their own strength????

A fellow graduate student in my lab fits this category. He is one of those guys that makes a football player look wimpy!

I am attempting to do an experiment when I find that my syringe needles (that is custom made) is broken AND I can't open one of the nitrogen tanks that he tightened.

He had used my syringes and the gas tanks yesterday.

One needs to close the gas tanks after use, not tighten it to the point where no human can ever open them again!

I asked two men down the hallway to help me, but they could not get the valve to budge either!

I will confess that like any woman, I admire strength in a man. But this is overkill!

Really, some men should come with warning labels!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

What is it with women and spelling?

Thursday, November 23, 2006 6:32:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

What can I say? Spelling never was my strongest area. Besides, considering that when I wrote the post, I was pretty angry and let's just say that spelling was not something I was focused on.

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page