Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sex in Unusual Places


I went on a photography expedition back in September to Kelso Lake. It really is quite a magical place. So much so that I just laid down on the observation area for quite some time just taking in my surroundings before engaging in photography.

I noticed to my amazement that dragonflies started landing on various parts of me. I was quite delighted considering that I am fond of dragonflies and have even used them as photography subjects from time to time.

There was even a pair of dragonflies that decided to engage in mating while on me. First they mated on my arm, and then progressed to my hand as shown in the photograph.

It makes perfect sense that they would use me in their sexual encounter. The surrounding air had a bit of chill and the warmth of my body was rather enticing to them.

It was an interesting experience for me nonetheless. Certainly qualifies as sex in an unusual place, no?

A Participant in Heated Dragon Sex!

Who would have thought it?



Click on picture for a close-up.

Photographic credits to Thomas, my photography mentor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Are you sure that picture is safe for work? :)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragon sex? I prefer monkey sex.

ooh-ooh-ohh-EEH-AAH-AAH-AAH!

This has the potential to keep me amused for months. Mainly because it irks Katie.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Gary,
I think as long as it involves only dragonflies, I think it is safe for work...

Anonymous,
I think you have the potential to be perpetually amused without any help from me...

Friday, December 01, 2006 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page