Thursday, February 08, 2007

Subject Matter


Myself as an photography subject.

This picture was taken a few months back with my telephoto lens. It was an impromptu shot taken by my photography mentor who was trying out my telephoto lens on my camera. I was sitting at the lab computer analyzing data when I looked up to see my tele lens aimed at me. I kept the picture because it was somewhat abstract looking. So, I decided to play with it some more with turning up the brightness and converting it to sepia on the digital picture and making it even more abstract. My aim was to make it very abstract. Now, I cannot wait until someday soon I get Photoshop and have the chance to really play with my photos.

So, there you have it. Katie as an abstract photography subject. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad at all.

Though you should try other parts. I commend the work of Eric Kroll and ANsel Adams to you.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page