Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cat Antics

As the cold weather continues, it would seem that so do the cat antics. For the past few days I have had to deal with the following:

They toppled over a large box containing some of my sweaters. I know, cats have a thing about boxes, but I thought this box was safe since it was a large box.

They gnawed through and partially ate a package of my pita bread. Their food bowl was full this time.

One of them puked on the living room carpeting. Ok, I was planning on shampooing the living room carpeting this weekend anyhow.

They have taken to relocating my socks that I did not put away after doing laundry. This would not be so bad if they relocated them in pairs. But this morning I had the equivalent of going on an Easter Egg hunt looking for a matching pair of socks to wear. Found one under the dining room table and its mate behind the cat perch.

At this point, having them swinging from the chandelier would not be so bad...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanno, if you safety pin the socks together you don't lose singles. You lose pairs, but that's another story.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

True. Although I will likely lose pairs, but maybe a pair will be less interesting to them? Although I have not yet figured out which one is the sock thief.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page