Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Trespassing Cat

My cats have now taken to inviting their friends over to my house. Without my permission no less.

To make a long story short, I have someone's cat in my house that I just can't seem to get to leave.

I made the mistake of leaving my door open this weekend while I was going in and out of the house. This cat wanders in. All I had time to see was a grey tail that did not belong to any of my cats. I figured, it will eventually wander back out if I leave the door open. Or so I thought.

Yesterday (or actually this morning) around 2am I discovered that the guest is still in my house. So, I open the doors and go cat hunting trying to find the cat and trying to get it to leave. Finally at around 3am, cat or no cat, this Kat decided to go to bed.

So, it looks like tonight I will be doing some more cat hunting in my own house. Probably in the wee hours of the morning. In the meantime, it has food, water, a litterbox, and access to my cats. Somehow I will figure out a way to get it to go home.

Cat antics--it never ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page