Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Best

I know that my coffee addiction has reached new levels when I find myself salivating over this. It is supposed to deliver the best tasting cup of coffee by combining both French press and vacuum preparation.

The coffee prepared by this method is supposed to taste like French press but offer consistency in terms of individual preparation.

However, at 8-11K a pop for this cute little machine, I think I am going to have to stick to my French press for my personal favorite coffee preparation method. Consistency? Well, I suppose I will have to live with the fact that my cup of coffee will have some variability from time to time. Besides, predictability can oftentimes be boring, no?

But who knows, perhaps my favorite coffee houses will start offering coffee prepared by the Clover method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page