Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Je ne sais quois

There are certain language accents that I would have to say have a certain effect on me. They just have this Je ne sais quois...

Those accents are usually French, British, and a nice Irish brogue. People with these accents I could just listen to all day. The tones are so melodic to my ear.

A few months back, a gentleman from the UK came to our lab to install our new stopped-flow instrument and instruct us how to use it. Now this British accent of his coupled with him saying to me, "There you go love..." while I was attempting to learn to do the data analysis was enough to make me go a bit weak at the knees.

It is a good thing he left to go back to the UK after a few days due to the fact, I think it was hampering my productivity those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page