Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Orchid Prizes

I sent three of my orchids down to Columbus for a show. I sort of grumbled at the idea of having them transported so far away. These were some of my best and cherished plants in my collection. I certainly was concerned about something bad happening to them or coming back damaged from such a long trip. Usually when I put my orhids in a show, I am the one transporting them back and forth to the show. But this time I took a risk. This time, the risk paid off.

Not only did they come back in good condition, but each of the three orchids came back with having won ribbons. Three orchids, three ribbons. Not bad at all. This was also my first time exhibiting in Columbus.

Sometimes, it is worth to take a risk...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Congratulations.

I went to the Orchid Show here in Houston a few weeks ago. I have never seen so many orchids in my whole life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page