Friday, November 30, 2007

Most Expensive


Clive Christian No.1 has been named the most expensive off the shelf perfume. A combination of Indian Jasmine, Bergamot, and Sandalwood. I do admit the combination of scents sound extremely lovely.

I think that the extravagant price tag (upwards of over $2000/ounce) is more due to the packaging. The perfume bottle has a lead crystal stopper, a 24kt plated neck over sterling silver, and set with a diamond solitare.

Personally? If I am going to buy precious gems and metals, it will be to adorn me and not my perfume bottle. I am vain that way.

Besides, I am more interested in how a perfume smells on me rather than how it looks in a bottle on my dresser.

1 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

I buy my colognes from the dollar store. Can it get cheaper than that?

Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page