Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging

Meet the new foster cat, Hercules:


I was asked if I could foster Hercules for a little while to give him a break from being in a cage 24/7 at the adoption center. Apparently he was getting a little stressed from being in a cage for so long.

So I agreed. I also know it is not to my advantage to say "no" to the person who runs the rescue organization. She is a prosecuting attorney for Lake County. Prosecuting attorneys are not people I want to be on their bad side.

Hercules is proving to be a wonderful cat to have around. He is sweet, mellow, and oddly enough loves other cats. I did not believe it when they told me he gets along well with other cats. Yes, my other cats did protest to him initially (hey, he has no problem with other cats). And there was a bit of a squabble on Sunday, but now all is peaceful in the cat household.

Hercules is proving to be a wonderful addition, even if only temporarily for fostering.

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

You are a good cat mother.

Saturday, December 08, 2007 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Awww. Thanks.

Monday, December 10, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page