Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Drenched again

I have quite literally have had one of the worse weeks. Probably could not have gotten much worse if I tried. So, to soothe my soul and tummy, I went to my favorite import store on the way home tonight. Fresh bread, Hungarian salami, imported herbal tea, belgian chocolate truffles, and other such yummy things. When I left the store, a car sped by into a puddle totally spraying me with yucky city water and thus drenching me from head to toe. Water dripping from me and drenched to the skin. Since it was raining, I would say the umbrella I had was a bit of a moot point. It would seem that I am getting drenched in something on a weekly basis. Quite frankly, it has gotten old already...

The driver of the car? Well, I wish that Karma bites him hard in the ass. Hard enough to leave marks...

As for me, I am drawing a nice hot bubble bath, brewing a cup of herbal tea, and listening to Bach's Brandenburg concertos while I soak in the tub for at least an hour or two. Nothing short of a disaster is getting me to budge out of the bathtub...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page