Monday, June 09, 2008

Formal Attire

It has been two years since I attended a formal event and got the chance to don a full length ball gown. But the truth of the matter is that as much as I love mucking around in swamps, I do love the opportunity to get all dolled up, get my hair done, and put on a beautiful gown. When I last attended a formal event (at the Ritz Carlton), I was happy to hear that I was considered to be the woman with the most beautiful dress. Of course having a sister who owns a bridal store certainly helped matters. She would not allow me to get anything other than something that would turn heads. Although I confess that making such a grand entrance did cause me to blush a bit.

Ah I do miss getting all dressed up like that. But I do like this dress:

I also like the video and miss dancing like this in such a dress:


I guess I am just a romantic at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page