Monday, June 16, 2008

Picture Me(me)

Found this Meme on Miz Minka's site. I thought I would play along. The only rule is that you must answer each question with a picture. So, there you have it. Everything about me in pictures:


1. What is your current relationship status?

2. What is your current mood?

3. What is your favorite band/singer?

4. What is your favorite movie?

5. What kind of pets do you have?

6. Where do you live?

7. Where do you work?

8. Who do you look like?

9. What do you drive?

10. What did you do on Saturday?

11. What did you do on Sunday?

12. What is your favorite network TV show?

13. Describe yourself:

14. What is your favorite candy?

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Ah, Casablanca...Also one of my favorites. They will always have Paris...

I don't understand from the picture what your favorite candy is (it looks good, though).

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Aydin,

Yes, I get all misty eyed at the conclusion of Casablanca.

The favorite candy is chocolate truffles. I am especially fond of the imported Belgian chocolate truffles. Ah, Belgians, they sure do know how to make chocolate.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page