Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging


Once again it is time for Friday Cat Blogging! Although really, every day is a good day for cat blogging!

Once again, here we have Mici. She is still not pleased about being my photography subject. I think here she is contemplating her revenge on me...

This picture was taken with my digital point and shoot. I think it will take some time before I take pictures of Mici with my digital SLR since I am still quite slow in getting my pictures set up and taken. Unfortunately, Mici is quite nimble and so are her paws. By the time I start getting things set up, get the settings right, she will have vanished seemingly into thin air.

Since no doubt she was plotting her revenge in this photo, I can only imagine what she has planned for me when I get home tonight...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

LOVE her....she reminds me of my Dave.

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page