Friday, May 26, 2006

Puppet on Strings

Viola hastata:


I have been feeling lately very much like a puppet on strings. In fact, my melancholy has not gone away since returning from San Francisco. Emotions have piled up to the point where I simply feel like I have been reduced to a puppet on strings.

Therefore, I have concluded it is once again time for me to make a woodland escape and be a recluse for the weekend.

So, if you see someone lying on the ground examining and measuring leaves and flower petals, it is only me.

Although the sight may seem odd to some, I can assure you, I am quite harmless...

...And quite normal to those with a passion for flowers...


Photographic credits goes to Thomas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I grew some of those this winter. I think they are gorgeous.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page