Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Before and After

Cypripedium acaule:


I have finally made the decision to get really serious about my newfound passion of photography and finally purchased a digital SLR camera with a macro flash system. I purchased the macro lens last month.

The above photo is one that I took earlier this month with my digital point and shoot. I have to say that I am a bit hesitant to post the picture since both my skill level and camera equipment was in desperate need of improvement! However, I thought it would be great to post that picture as a reference point. My before image representative of my skill level and camera equipment. Hopefully images that I post with my new equipment will be a vast improvement!

I also plan on posting more about the Cypripedium acaule, so please stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think one can only get better with practice! I look forward to seeing your development first hand, right here on your blog. :)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page