Monday, June 12, 2006

My life as a graduate student...


As a graduate student, I have to go to group meetings. We usually have someone presenting in group meetings. There does not seem to be an order in place for my advisor picking someone to present. It reminds of the game, "Duck, duck, GOOSE" when I was a child. My advisor looks around the room at each person, then his eyes eventually rests on someone and says, "I want you to present next week."

It seems to me, that more often than not, I am it. In fact, the above cartoon really exemplifies my last lab meeting in which I was the presenter. Yes, I literally did finish my slides just five minutes before presenting.

Click on the cartoon for a close-up if you have difficulty reading the words.

Thanks to shrinkykitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page