Sunday, April 22, 2007

Personal Ad?

I was having a discussion with my photography mentor, Thomas. I teased him to the point where he threatened to throw me into the next available swamp on our next photography expedition to one of my favorite swamps. I told him, if that is the case, then I will find another person to go "swamping" with me. He told me that he dares me to find someone who is willing to go to a bog/swamp/fen with me. I said that it should not be too difficult. After all, there are plenty of people out there who love nature. He told me that although some people may love nature, not too many people are willing to go into the type of conditions I go into. I told him that I could always post an "ad". He dared me. Ok, I don't think I will post a "real" ad in a paper (probably too many weirdos would apply, and I already seem to be having a problem with weirdos in general as it is). So, I figured I could safely post one on my blog and satisfy his dare. Here goes:

"Looking for someone to spend quiet days in wet, humid conditions. Mosquitoe bites are optional. Must have endurance. Must be willing to get wet and dirty, but clean up well. Must be willing to help pull me out of various mud pools should I fall in. Falling in your own mud pool is optional. Must not care that I look like a swamp creature at the end of the day. Interest in rare and endangered species is a plus."

Any takers????

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Muffin,

I am eager to get dirty with you. Nice ass.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:03:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Erm, don't you think you should be focused on your heme analogs rather than my behind???

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the curves of your ass over heme 2,4 substituent groups any day !!!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Perhaps. But my behind will not get you publications in a high ranking journal...

Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page