Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Venting

I am in the mood to vent and rant today. It has to do with the dating realm. So, here goes:

1) If you are married, stay away. Stay far away. I don't care how much wealth you have or how many businesses and properties you own, I am not going there with you. It would also be nice if I knew that fact about you before I went out with you. Being divorced in your mind and telling me you are divorced does not count. Finding out that little tidbit about your marital status from the internet does not put me in a good mood overall.

2) I have an open mind. However, if you are transexual or transgender, I don't want to date you. My clothes are my own--I am not sharing. Also, I don't feel like giving you hair and make-up tips no matter how badly you need them.

3) I am a student. I am financially responsible. However, I have a budget and must be frugal since I am not out in the real world making the real money. I am not going to hand over what money I do have.

4) Do you really think we are compatible if you have less than a high school education, are unemployed, live in the basement of your parent's home, and consider your finest hobby being a couch potato? Also, see point 3 above.

5) If you have anything in your mail id such as "atongueman", "pantylover", or "69", it makes me run. Run away that is...

6) Telling me what you want to do to me physically before we have even had a first date is NOT a turn on.

7) Emailing me more than ten times a day when I am not responding to your emails is not going to persuade me to come your way. Although men are hunters, in this case I feel more like I am being stalked rather than hunted or persued.

Enough said. And enough of the weirdos already.

4 Comments:

Blogger William the Coroner said...

Remember, eventually, this all will be funny. Eventually.

Frankly, I find other's dating adventures hysterical. So was my nun episode. Eventually.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

William,

I am so looking forward to the day when all this will eventually be funny.

Although the world can only contain so many "toads", right? But I think I am managing to come across every single one of them...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when we go out, can I borrow your pink sweater?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

tongueman69,

Sorry, but you probably would outstretch my favorite pink fuzzy sweater.

Mine

mine

mine.

Not yours.
Go get your own.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page