Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wishful thinking

Right now, I have a lot of stress in my life. Hey, I am a graduate student, this is normal.

Anyhow, when I am under stress, my mind often wanders. It is easy for me to get distracted and thus have my thoughts wander.

Most of the time, my thoughts wander to wishing I was somewhere else. Anywhere but here. It does not always have to be wishing that I was at some exotic locale, it can even be someplace fairly close, like being in a nature preserve photographing interesting plants.

But sometimes my mind does wander to some exotic locale. Like here. A festival devoted to chocolate? Gosh, a dream come true for me!

I don't suppose I could convince my advisor that I need to go to this next year and spend some grant money? I am sure I could come up with something to relate my research to chocolate. Really. Just give me some time, I could do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page