Thursday, April 26, 2007

Venting--Part 2

It looks like spring has finally arrived. The birds are here and migrating, the various animals are out and about, and so are the weirdos. They seem to be out in full force. So, with that in mind, I add this post as an addendum to my previous post:

8)I don't feel like dating you if you are not at least at the legal drinking age. I know enough people have told me that I look like I am in my early twenties, but looking like I am in my twenties and being in my twenties is quite another matter. I am pushing forty. I am not in the mood to be a mother surrogate to the man I date.

9)I do believe that when it comes to love, age does not matter. Although I am an independent woman and an independent thinking woman, I am not opposed in theory to having someone who is a bit of a "father figure" in my life. Hey, there are some really sexy older men out there. However, I draw the line at having a grandfather figure in my love life. If you are in your late sixties, seventies, or above, go away.

10) If you are in your forties and I google your mail id and I find that you are part of a certain interest group called "Men for Younger Women", it makes me think Pedophile and hence kills any interest towards going out with you.

Seriously, enough of the weirdos already!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Muffin,

You can jump me anytime.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I think I am lacking on a "proper" response to this one...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "proper" response is a resounding YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I think I am going to swear off men for awhile...

Besides, I think your proto-heme analog needs you more...

Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page