Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging



Friday is once again here. Friday also means that it is time for Friday Cat Blogging in the Blogosphere!

So, here we have Marzepan looking rather perplexed. Probably because just earlier Mici had smacked her and yelled at her when she was on the cat perch (Mici at times gets a little territorial about the cat perch). Perhaps Marzepan looks perplexed because she may be wondering what she could have possibly done wrong to deserve that treatment by Mici? Poor Marzepan!

The picture was taken with my digital point and shoot. It would seem that this week all my cats were somewhat uncooperative regarding getting a picture for Friday Cat Blogging! I had a difficult time just getting a quick picture with my point and shoot. It was impossible for me to get a picture with my digital SLR considering how long it takes me to manipulate the camera at this phase of my learning process.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Your cat looks JUST like my cat.

Friday, June 16, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think your phototaking skills are getting better! Great shot! Your kitty doesn't all that uncooperative anymore.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Actually, Marzepan is somewhat cooperative. Mici is the one that is VERY uncooperative.

I think I have to start my photography early in the week to make sure I get a good picture in time for Friday Cat Blogging.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Awwwww....this cutie reminds me so much of my Dave.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page