Monday, June 12, 2006

My Weakness

Note to Self: Consider what you will smell like after sampling different fragrances and lotions!

For some women it is a thing with shoes. For me it is something else.

There is something out in the retail world that causes my feminine genes to go into overexpression mode (scientific pun intended).

It is fragrances and body lotions. Namely the ones at Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. I often get drawn into these stores like a moth to a flame. There is no way I can walk by these stores without going inside and buying something.

Right now, I have a closet filled with body lotions and fragrances. Mind you, I have enough that if the fragrance and body lotion industry came to a halt, I would be set for life. My skin would always be forever soft and smelling nice until my dying day. In fact, probably enough to pass on to any offspring.

I think I have always enjoyed putting on fragrances and lotions for as long as I can remember. It has been my daily ritual after bathing. It makes me feel good both physically and emotionally. I enjoy smelling nice and smelling a nice fragrance on me.

However, there can be a problem with this. For example, I went into Bath and Body Works this past weekend. I started sampling all these different fragrances and body lotions in the most non-discriminatory manner possible.

First, it was raspberry lemonade. Then some mango mandarin. Then some pomegranate. Finally finished with coconut.

Suffice it to say, I left the store with a craving for a fruit salad and no doubt smelling like one...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

At least you will never have a significant other tell you you stink :)

Hmmm, fruit salad...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I Looovvvvvee fruit salad.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frozen strawberry daiquiri!

Can't wait until Katie-sniffing hour tomorrow.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page