Thursday, June 29, 2006

Escaping My Troubles


Sometimes it is not always possible to make my woodland escape when all is not right in Katie's world.

Sometimes I go to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens.

There I can indulge my passions.

There I can be oblivious...

There I can cry my silent tears...


The above photograph was taken at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens with my Nikon D-50, an AF Micro Nikkor 105mm lens, and Sigma macro ring flash. I hope that my photography skills are improving...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thanks so much for the photography compliment. It means so much considering that I am just starting out and I am making so many mistakes.

I agree, nature, is a great way to clear one's mind!

Friday, June 30, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger William the Coroner said...

Wow, that's a nice one.

Friday, June 30, 2006 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet! Locations of visitors to this page